Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday March 21, 2013 - 20:29:00 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Cyprus simmers. EZ PMI weak. German IFO due. Slow Fri calendar
|Cyprus simmers. EZ PMI weak. German IFO due. Slow Fri calendar|
22 March 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR-Far East: No Major Data Europe: DE- IFO Survey. North America: US- COT Report
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: DE- IFO, US- COT Report
- A slew of U.S. data was mostly better than expected.on Thursday. The Friday calendar is mostly empty except for the critically-important German IFO survey.
- EZ flash PMI data today were considerably weaker than expected, led by poor data from Germany. The flash HSBC PMI was stronger than forecast.
- The Cyprus banking crisis continues. Some are hoping for some sort of conclusion into the weekend . Banks are closed untill Tuesday.
- While the Cyprus problem is relatively small, it is has had psychological implications for confidence in the broader Eurozone governance.
- We saw little market-moving news from the Fed decision yesterday. Benanke did loosen the criteria a bit for a tapering off of QE.
- The next key U.S. budget date is March 27 when the government's current funding authority runs out.
||JGB 0.58% -2bp
||Bund 137% 0bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
Trading Ideas for 12 March 2018
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 12 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 17:00 US- 3-Yr Auction
Tue 13 Mar 2018
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
AA 12:30 US- CPI
A 17:00 US- 10-Yr Auction
Wed 14 Feb 2018
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- PPI
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 17:00 US- 30-Yr Auction
Thu 15 Mar 2018
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
A 12:30 US- Philly Fed, Empire PMI
A 12:15 US- Industrial Production
Fri 16 Mar 2018
A 10:00 EZ- final HICP
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 14:00 US- prelim Univ of Mich
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.