Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday March 27, 2013 - 21:01:42 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Markets winding down for holidays
|Markets winding down for holidays|
28 March 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: JP- Retail Sales. Europe: DE- Retail Sales, Unemployment. North America: US- GDP, Weekly Jobs. Chicago PMI, Natural Gas, 7-yr, Some early U.S. closes.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- Retail Sales, DE- Retail Sales, Jobs, US- GDP, Weekly Jobs, Chicago PMI, 7-yr
- Key U.S. data were only Pending Homes Sales which were a touch soft. They are a sensitive leading indicator of key data.
- Canadian February CPI data were hotter than expected and should be supportive of a recently more hawkish Bank of Canada .
- There is a growing perception that while Fed ease is not going to change, that the amount of central bank bond purchases is going to be gradually scaled back starting soon.
- Chatter that open-ended BOJ bond purchases is are going to start immediately, rather than at yearend as previously thought.
- Markets are still waiting for a government in Italy. Center-left Party leader Bersani warned Wednesday not to expect one before Easter. Another election is inevitable in the near future. Italy is a lot more important to Europe than is Cyprus.
- Trading is winding down for the quarterend and for Easter. Many markets are closed on Friday and some will also be out on the following Monday. Friday is a partial holiday in the U.S. Also some markets (bonds, currency floor trading) close early Thursday.
||JGB 0.52% -2bp
||Bund 128% -7bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 16 Nov
01:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
Fri 17 Nov
13:30 CA- Retail Sales, CPI
13:30 US- Housing Starts and Permits
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Wed -- 20:30 GMT AU- Employment data.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu -- 09:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Thu -- 10:00 GMT EZ- final HICP. ECB targets inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu -- NY Morning US- Import Prices, Philly Fed, Industrial, Production, NAHB. Usually not major movers.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT CA- Retail Sales and CPI.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..