Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday March 31, 2013 - 16:07:04 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
BOJ Tankan Survey awaited Monday. U.S. data due
|BOJ Tankan Survey awaited Monday. U.S. data due|
1 April 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: AU/NZ- Holiday JP- Quarterly Tankan Survey, CN- NBS and HSBC PMIs. Europe: CH/EZ/GB- Holiday. North America: US- Markit and ISM Mfg PMIs, Construction Spending..
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- Tankan Survey, China PMIs, US- Mfg PMIs.
- Markets are still waiting for a government in Italy.There were stories over the weekend that Italian President Napolitano could resign after attempts to form a new government failed. Italy is a lot more important to Europe than is Cyprus.
- There are stories in the Japanese press that the BOJ on Wednesday will announce a new monetary easing scheme. It is typical for Japan to leak news of this type initially in the press beforehand to dampen markey reactions.
- A slew of Fed speakers Wednesday recently have sent dovish policy signals..However, there is a growing perception that while Fed ease is not going to change, that the amount of central bank bond purchases is going to be gradually scaled back.
- Many markets are closed again on Monday. The U.S. sees a full economic calendar.This is an especially active week for data/central bank meetings.
||JGB 0.55% +4bp
||Bund 128% 0bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.