Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday April 4, 2013 - 09:24:20 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Extent of BOJ ease surprises markets. EZ PMI revisions disappoint. UK data better. BOE & ECB today
|Extent of BOJ ease surprises markets. EZ PMI revisions disappoint. UK data better. BOE & ECB today|
4 April 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR- EZ- ECB, GB- BOE North America: US- Challenger Layoffs, Weekly Jobless, Bernanke, Natural Gas
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: EZ- ECB, GB- BOE, Weekly Jobs, Bernanke.
- The BOJ announced a significant increase in economic stimulus Thursday. Its aggressive ease surprised the markets seeing JGBs yields tumbling and USDJPY spiking higher. The Nikkei was up sharply. Kuroda pledge to maintain the stimulus for as long as needed to achieve its 2.0% inflation target.
- March flash Service PMI readings for the Eurozone were revised to weaker, especially for Germany and France today. U.K. Services PMI data were stronger than expected.
- The European Central Bank and Bank of England release their latest policy decisions on Thursday. Neither are expected to change interest rates in the near term. The major focus will be on their policy biases.
- ADP payroll data were weaker than forecast on Wednesday as were U.S. Service PMI data. Both the ADP and PMI data point to a weaker than expected NFP print for March on Friday. .Neither are reliable predictors of a number in any given month.
||JGB 0.45% -11bp
||Bund 128% 0bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.