Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday April 9, 2013 - 10:08:21 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
JPY rebounds after Monday weakness. China and Swiss CPI eases. Light data week.
|JPY rebounds after Monday weakness. China and Swiss CPI eases. Light data week.|
9 April 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: US- Wholesale Inventories, 3-yr Auction, API Energy.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: No Major Data
- The JPY has been a big mover again on Tuesday as the currency corrected its sharp weakening seen Monday. The key questions are how far the currency will weaken and on what time schedule that will transpire..Many are expecting a thriugh the USDJPY 100 level in the very near future.
- Chinese CPI data overnight were better than expected. This could open the door to additional government stimulus.
- Swiss CI (y/y) fell by -0.6%. Deflation persists. It would be reasonable to assume the SNB will continue to pursue a weak Swiss franc policy against the EUR.
- The market now is calling into question a perception that the Fed may start to be tapering off its quantitative ease in the very near future. The latest Fed policy meeting Minutes will be released on Wednesday. They should provide some useful insight into what the central bank was thinking at that time. We wonder if they will have tempered their views after lat Friday's data.
- This is a relatively light week.on the data front. Key U.S. data will be retail sales statistics on Friday.
||JGB 0.53% +1bp
||Bund 127% +3bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.