Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday April 10, 2013 - 21:31:49 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
No surprises in Fed minutes. JPY volatile
|No surprises in Fed minutes. JPY volatile|
11 April 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: AU- Employment. Europe: No Major Data. North America: US- Import Prices, Weekly Jobs, Natural Gas, 30-yr Auction.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- employment, 30-yr auction.
- A key focus was the latest Fed policy meeting Minutes which had been due at 18:00 GMT, but had to be released early because the data inadvertently had been leaked.. In the end, they generally confirmed perspectives expressed by Fed speakers since the meeting. We know the Fed is weighing an end to its exit strategy from excessive monetary ease, but also learned that it still needs confirmation of growth from the economy. Last Friday's jobs data could temper the risk of any immediate actions.
- The JPY has been a big mover again, especially after BOJ Governor Kuroda said not to expect anything more from the BOJ in the immediate future.
- The JPY has become the funding currency for buying a wide range of Eurozone sovereign debt. This has been generating offset EUR demand vs. the USD.
- Chinese March trade deficit was USD -0.98bln vs. expectations for a surplus of +15.2bln.
- This is a relatively light week.on the data front. Key U.S. data will be retail sales statistics on Friday.
||JGB 0.58% +5bp
||Bund 129% +3bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 31 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA JP- Bank of Japan
A 06:00 DE- Retail Sales
A 09:00 EZ- flash HICP/GDP
AA 12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
A 14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
Wed 1 Aug 2018
A Final Mfg PMIs
AA 12:15 US- ADP Private Payrolls
A 15:00 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Federal Reserve Decision
Thu 2 Aug 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 3 Aug 2018
A Final Services PMIs
AA 12:30 US- Employment
A 12:30 US/CA- Trade
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.