Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday April 15, 2013 - 09:47:04 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Markets off to a rocky start. Active data calendar
|Markets off to a rocky start. Active data calendar|
15 April 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: US- Empire PMI, TIC Data, NAHB
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Empire PMI, NAHB
- The new week is starting off on a negative note with equities falling in Asia and Europe.
- Gold is tumbling on long liquidations at this hour as well. Gold is weighing on the AUD and and CAD.
- More broadly, the Japanese stimulus program is now dominating trade, forex markets have abandoned the flight-to-safety trade and started to use the excess liquidity being pumped into the system to seek out higher yields.
- This week sees an active data calendar with monetary policy a key focus of trade. It will see inflation reports from a number of major economies. Most central banks these days now target inflation. We are not expecting any reports that should impact policy in the near term.
- Another highlight for us will be the German ZEW Survey, which is often seen as a leading indicator of the closely followed monthly IFO survey.
||JGB 0.64% +4bp
||Bund 1.26% 0bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.