Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday April 16, 2013 - 10:01:36 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Boston Marathon attack dampens interest. Soft ZEW Survey. Gold up
|Boston Marathon attack dampens interest. Soft ZEW Survey. Gold up|
16 April 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: US- CPI, Housing Starts/Permits, Industrial Production, API
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- CPI, Housing Starts, Industrial Production
- The terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon has thrown a wet blanket over trading early Tuesday. Traders appear to be waiting for the dust to settle today.
- Another key focus is on gold today after its larget dollar decline in value in recent sessions. dealers may be waiting to see prices stabilize before junping in wholeheartedly again.
- U.K..inflation data released today were in line with estimates and remained above target.
- Eurozone Inflation data were as expected and remained below the ECB target.
- The German April ZEW Survey was weaker than expected, although there had been market chatter about a weak report today. The ZEW Survey is often seen as a leading indicator of the closely followed IFO survey due next week.
- This week sees an active data calendar with monetary policy a key focus of trade. It will see inflation reports from a number of major economies. Most central banks these days now target inflation. We are not expecting any reports that should impact policy in the near term. U.S. data released over the day were mostly weak.
||JGB 0.58% -6bp
||Bund 1.25% 0bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 20 Mar 2018
AA 9:30 GB- CPI
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Mar 2018
AA 03:00 AU- Employment
AA 9:30 GB- Employment
A 12:30 US- Current Account
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A A 18:00 US- Fed Rate Decision
A 21:00 NZ- RBNZ Rate Decision
Thu 22 Mar 2018
AA All Day flash PMIs
AA 9:30 GB- Retail Sales
AA 12:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Mar 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.