Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday April 16, 2013 - 21:23:15 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Markets returning to normalcy. Soft ZEW Survey. U.S. data mixed
|Markets returning to normalcy. Soft ZEW Survey. U.S. data mixed|
17 April 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: NZ- CPI. Europe: GB- Employment, BOE Minutes. North America: US- Mortgages, Weekly Energy, Beige Book
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: NZ- CPI, GB- Employment, BOE Minutes, Weekly Energy, Beige Book
- Markets gradually returned to normal over the day Tuesday after the Boston Marathon bombing threw a wet blanket over activity late Monday.
- Another key focus was the gold price which struggled below the 1400 line all day. today after. Many want prices to stabilize before jumping back in.
- U.K..inflation data were in line with estimates, but remained above target..Eurozone Inflation data were in line, below the ECB target.
- The German April ZEW Survey was weaker than expected, The ZEW is a leading indicator of the IFO survey due next week.
- This week sees an active data calendar with monetary policy a key focus of trade. It will see inflation reports from a number of major economies. Most central banks these days now target inflation.
||JGB 0.58% -6bp
||Bund 1.25% 0bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 20 Mar 2018
AA 9:30 GB- CPI
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Mar 2018
AA 03:00 AU- Employment
AA 9:30 GB- Employment
A 12:30 US- Current Account
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A A 18:00 US- Fed Rate Decision
A 21:00 NZ- RBNZ Rate Decision
Thu 22 Mar 2018
AA All Day flash PMIs
AA 9:30 GB- Retail Sales
AA 12:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Mar 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.