Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday April 17, 2013 - 20:31:00 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
German stocks lead shares lower. Bank of Canada steady as expected
|German stocks lead shares lower. Bank of Canada steady as expected|
18 April 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: JP- Trade. Europe: GB- Retail Sales. North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Philly Fed, Leading Indicators, Natural Gas.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP-Trade, GB- Retail Sales, US- Weekly Jobless, Philly Fed
- U.S. equities fell again Wednesday. They were lead by the DAX which unexpectedly fell today. Market chatter about a German debt downgrade proved correct very late in the day after second-tier ratings firm Egan Jones took Germany down to A from A+.
- U.K..employment data for March were better than expected, while the latest BOE policy minutes were as expected, with a 9-0 vote in favor of no rate changes . The vote for no change in QE was 6-3 with the three voting for additional ease.
- No rate change was as expected from the Bank of Canada today. BOC the BOC policy bias was held steady. Canadian inflation data are due on Friday.
- Thursday sees key U.K. Retail Sales data.
||JGB 0.60% +2bp
||Bund 1.23% -1bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 14 Dec
23:50 JP- Tankan Survey
Mon 18 Dec
10:00 EZ- final HICP
Tue 19 Dec
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
13:30 US- Current Account
Wed 20 Dec
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 Dec
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
13:30 CA- CPI & Retail Sales
13:30 US Weely Jobless
13:30 US- GDP
Fri 22 Dec
09:30 US- GB- GDP
13:30 US- core PCE Deflator & Presonal Income
15:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 US- final University of Michigan
17:00 US- early Closes
Mon 25 Dec
00:00 Christmas Holidays
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --23:50-- JP- Tankan Survey
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..