Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday April 18, 2013 - 09:04:26 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Soft March U.K. Retail Sales data. Weekly U.S. jobless data due
|Soft March U.K. Retail Sales data. Weekly U.S. jobless data due|
18 April 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Philly Fed, Leading Indicators, Natural Gas.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Weekly Jobless, Philly Fed
- U.S. equities will be closely watched again today as one of the key indicators market sentiment.
- Market chatter about a German debt downgrade proved correct yesterday after second-tier ratings firm, Egan Jones, took Germany down to A from A+.. Concern about the European economy has been mounting.
- U.K. Retail Sales data were generally weaker than expected. Cold weather was blamed.
- Keep an eye on key weekly Jobless claims from the U.S. +/-350K seems to be the psychological break point.
||JGB 0.59% -1bp
||Bund 1.23% 0bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 16 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Fri 16 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN- Holiday
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 15:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.