Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday April 21, 2013 - 15:51:59 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. Existing Homes Sales and EZ Consumer Confidence due Monday
|U.S. Existing Homes Sales and EZ Consumer Confidence due Monday|
22 April 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: No Major Data. Europe: EZ- Consumer Confidence. North America: US- Existing Homes Sales
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: EZ- Consumer Confidence. US- Existing Homes Sales
- Forex traders have been following has turned to the equity markets in the past week as the long awaited correction in stock prices finally seemed to come to pass. How far it goes is hard to say.
- A lackluster earnings season and a run of mostly weaker than expected economic reports have been weighing on stocks.. Even assorted Fed speakers seem now to be taking a more dovish stance on future monetary policy.
- Concern about future economic growth is not confined to the U.S. It is surfacing also in the Euro Zone.
- Key indicatiors of Eurozone growth will be closely scrutized this week. The major focus will be the release of a number of flash PMI estimates, which will give us all the first preliminary look at key parts of the global economy for April.
- A key focus will be the closely-followed German IFO survey. The German ZEW survey released in the week just past signaled a weaker IFO Survey.
||JGB 0.58% -1bp
||Bund 1.25% +2bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 3 Dec 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A All Day Final Mfg PMIs
Tue 4 Dec 2018
A 04:30 AU- Reserve Bank Decision
Wed 5 Dec 2018
A All Day Final SVC PMIs
A 04:30 AU- CPI
A 13:15 US- ADP Jobs
A 13:30 US- Productivity
A 15:00 CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
B 19:00 US- Beige Book
Thu 6 Dec 2018
AA 12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
AA 13:30 US/CA- Trade
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 7 Dec 2018
A 10:00 EZ- GDP
AA 13:30 US/CA- Employment
A 15:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.