Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday April 22, 2013 - 09:41:05 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. Existing Homes Sales and EZ Consumer Confidence due
|U.S. Existing Homes Sales and EZ Consumer Confidence due|
22 April 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Europe: EZ- Consumer Confidence. North America: US- Existing Homes Sales
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: EZ- Consumer Confidence. US- Existing Homes Sales
- Japan defends its stimulus program at the G20 meeting at the end of last week. The JPY has weakened and is back in range of the psychological 100 line.
- Italy reelected 87 year old Napolitano as president. The hope is he will be able to pull together the parties to finally form a government after two months of deadlock.
- A lackluster earnings season and a run of mostly weaker than expected economic reports have been weighing on stocks.. Even assorted Fed speakers seem now to be taking a more dovish stance on future monetary policy.
- Key indicators of Eurozone growth will be closely scrutinized this week. The major focus will be the release of a number of flash PMI estimates, which will give us all the first preliminary look at key parts of the global economy for April.
- A key focus will be the closely-followed German IFO survey. The German ZEW survey released in the week just past signaled a weaker IFO Survey.
||JGB 0.60% +1bp
||Bund 1.26% +3bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.