Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday April 25, 2013 - 09:32:43 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.K. GDP stronger than expected. U.S. weekly Jobless due
|U.K. GDP stronger than expected. U.S. weekly Jobless due|
25 April 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Natural Gas, 7-yr Auction.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Weekly Jobless
- U.S. Weekly Jobless data due today are always closely watched, but due to its volatility, only in the context of recent data.
- U.K. preliminary 1Q13 GDP advanced a stronger than expected 0.3% q/q +0.6% y/y, thanks in part to energy demand from the colder than usual winter. The U.K. thus was able to avoid a third recession.The GBPUSD has spiked higher n the news.
- German Chancellor Merkel today has been speaking and making it clear that her government will continue to favor European austerity heading into September German elections.
- Sentiment indicators this week have suggested that the German economy, the largest in the Eurozone, is weakening. Top forecasters are now increasingly expecting a 25bp rate cut (to 0.50%) in the ECB refi rate next Thursday. ECB officials appear to be discouraging that expectation.
- U.S. preliminary GDP is due on Friday. The BOJ decision earlier that day will be closely watched as well.
||JGB 0.60% +1bp
||Bund 1.27% +1bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 15 Oct 2018
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
Tue 16 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
Wed 17 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 09:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Fed Policy Minutes
Thu 18 Oct 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 19 OCt 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.