Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday April 25, 2013 - 20:27:51 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.K. GDP stronger than expected. U.S. weekly Jobless solid
|U.K. GDP stronger than expected. U.S. weekly Jobless solid|
26 April 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: JP- Mfg PMI, CPI, BOJ. Europe: No Major Data. North America: US- GDP, University of Michigan Survey, COT Report
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- PMI, CPI, BOJ, US- GDP, Univ of Michigan
- 1Q13 U.S. preliminary GDP is due Friday. The BOJ decision earlier that day will be closely watched as well.
- U.S. Weekly Jobless data due today are always closely watched. An outcome below 500K is seen generally as constructive.
- U.K. preliminary 1Q13 GDP advanced a stronger than expected 0.3% q/q +0.6% y/y, thanks in part to energy demand from the colder than usual winter. The U.K. thus was able to avoid a third recession.The GBPUSD has spiked higher n the news.
- German Chancellor Merkel making it clear that her government will continue to favor European austerity heading into September German elections.
- Sentiment indicators this week have suggested that the German economy, the largest in the Eurozone, is weakening. Top forecasters are now increasingly expecting a 25bp rate cut (to 0.50%) in the ECB refi rate next Thursday. ECB officials appear to be discouraging that expectation.
||JGB 0.58% -2bp
||Bund 1.24% -3bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 26 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 26 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 15:00 US- New Homes Sales
Tue 27 Feb 2018
A 08:55 DE- Jobless
B 13:30 US- Durable Goods
A 15:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
A 15:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
AA 15:00 US- Powell House Testimony
Wed 28 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- flash HICP
AA 13:30 US- GDP
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 1 Mar 2018
A All Day final Mfg PMIs
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
AA 13:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
AA 15:00 US- Powell Senate Testimony
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Fri 2 Mar 2018
AA 15:00 US- final Univ of Mich
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.