Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday May 2, 2013 - 20:46:34 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. April employment report awaited. ECB cuts by 25bp, as expected
|U.S. April employment report awaited. ECB cuts by 25bp, as expected |
3 May 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: JP- Holiday. Europe: GB- SVC PMI, EZ- PPI. North America: US- Employment, Factory Orders, SVC PMI, COT Report.ECB Rates North America: CA- Trade, US- Trade, Productivity, Weekly Jobless, Natural Gas
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: GB- SVC PMI, US- Employment, SVC PMI
- U.S. April employment will be released at 12:30 GMT on Friday. A gain in jobs of +/-150K in the month is seen. Estimates generally were revised down after the ADP Private jobs data on Wednesday. For what its worth, Weekly jobless levels have been falling steadily over recent months, but this improvement has not been seen yet in other indicators.
- The ECB cut its main Refi rate by 25bps to 0.50% as expected, but the markets were disappointed that nothing else was offered
- PMI data from Europe were mixed. The HSBC flash Chinese PMI was revised down.
- The EZ flash PMI was unrevised. The Swiss PMI regained the 50 level (50.2).
- The FOMC decision Wednesday was cautious to neutral as expected. Future policy decisions will be data dependent.
- Japanese Golden Week holidays continue off and on all week..
||JGB 0.57% -2bp
||Bund 1.17% -3bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.