Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday May 9, 2013 - 20:46:38 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Canadian Jobs on Friday. Australian jobs strong. BOE unchanged
|Canadian Jobs on Friday. Australian jobs strong. BOE unchanged|
10 May 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: No Major Data. Europe: GB- G8 FinMins, DE- Trade, GB- Trade. North America: CA- Employment, US- Bernanke, COT Report
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: G8- London, DE- Trade, GB- Trade, CA- Employment
- The JPY fell out of bed Thursday afternoon in NYC for no apparent reason. Perhaps somebody knows something? In any case. its decline triggered a wave of stops and drove other major currencies lower such as the AUD and EUR lower.
- The major release on Friday will be the release of April Canadian employment data.
- Weekly U.S. jobless Claims fell to a new recent low of 323K in the latest week. They generally support the notion that the economy might be on an improving track.
- The Bank of England kept policy steady as expected. Yet another U.K. (output data) statistic was stronger than expected.
- Australian employment data saw a much stronger than expected gain in jobs of 50.1K This tends to be a volatile series so we prefer to smooth the data with a 3mo moving average, which is rising. The unemployment rate fell to 5.50% from 5.60%. Odds are speculation about a June RBA rate cut will cool. AUDUSD higher..
- Chinese CPI due early Thursday were hotter than expected and reduces the scope for maneuver of the PBOC.
||JGB 0.59% 0bp
||Bund 1.26% -3bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 31 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA JP- Bank of Japan
A 06:00 DE- Retail Sales
A 09:00 EZ- flash HICP/GDP
AA 12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
A 14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
Wed 1 Aug 2018
A Final Mfg PMIs
AA 12:15 US- ADP Private Payrolls
A 15:00 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Federal Reserve Decision
Thu 2 Aug 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 3 Aug 2018
A Final Services PMIs
AA 12:30 US- Employment
A 12:30 US/CA- Trade
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.