Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday May 15, 2013 - 20:46:35 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Positive U.K. jobs data. U.S. data mostly soft
|Positive U.K. jobs data. U.S. data mostly soft|
16 May 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: JP- GDP, Industrial Output. Europe: EZ- Trade, CPI. North America: US- CPI, Housing Starts/Perrmits Weekly Jobless, Philly Fed, Natural Gas
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- GDP, EZ- CPI, US- CPI, Housing Starts, Weekly Jobs
- Thursday sees Japanese GDP, EZ and U.S. CPI data and U.S. Housing Starts. Weekly Jobless Claims are always closely followed.
- U.S. data over the day Wednesday were mostly on the soft side. Headline U.K. employment data were better than expected, but a deeper look in to the report sees some underlying weaknesses. .
- Markets are still adjusting to the Fed signal that it is preparing for an exit from Quantitative Ease. This marked a key shift from the signal sent after the May 1 FOMC meeting just two weeks ago. At that time the Fed policy guidance was equivocal.
- The purpose of the new signal was to desensitize markets to the actual announcement when it comes. Expectations for an eventual end to QE has weighed on bond prices.
- Friday caps off a busy week with Canadian CPI data and the University of Michigan Survey.
||JGB 0.88% +3bp
||Bund 1.40% +4bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.