Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday May 21, 2013 - 20:40:36 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
UK CPI & RPI weighs on GBP. Bernanke and BOJ Wednesday
|UK CPI & RPI weighs on GBP. Bernanke and BOJ Wednesday|
22 May 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR Far East: JP- BOJ Europe: EZ- Current Account, GB- BOE Minutes, Retail Sales, CBI Trends. North America: US- Bernanke Testimony, Existing Homes Sales, Weekly Crude. Fed Minutes.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- BOJ, GB- BOE Minutes, Retail Sales, Bernanke, Existing Homes Sales, Fed Minutes
- Wednesday will see the minutes from the latest Fed Meeting (May 1) and testimony by Chairman Bernanke to the House. This testimony will give him ample opportunity to signal to the markets what the current intentions of the central bank may be. Fed speakers recently have been leaning in favor of a start to tapering bond purchases.
- U.K. inflation data released Tuesday were softer than expected but still above BOE target. The GBP fell on the news.
- USDJPY traded steady after the Japanese Economics Minister backed off expressions of satisfaction with the current value of the JPY. The Nikkei gained and 10-yr JGB yields were higher.A BOJ decision is due on Wednesday. No change in policy is expected.
- Thursday sees a number of flash PMI reports U.K. data could also influence the GBP The critical German IFO Survey is due on Friday.
||JGB 0.87% +3bp
||Bund 1.37% +2bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 14 Dec
23:50 JP- Tankan Survey
Mon 18 Dec
10:00 EZ- final HICP
Tue 19 Dec
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
13:30 US- Current Account
Wed 20 Dec
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 Dec
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
13:30 CA- CPI & Retail Sales
13:30 US Weely Jobless
13:30 US- GDP
Fri 22 Dec
09:30 US- GB- GDP
13:30 US- core PCE Deflator & Presonal Income
15:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 US- final University of Michigan
17:00 US- early Closes
Mon 25 Dec
00:00 Christmas Holidays
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --23:50-- JP- Tankan Survey
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..