Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday May 29, 2013 - 20:20:22 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Bond yields ease from peaks. Steady Bank of Canada. Busy Thursday
|Bond yields ease from peaks. Steady Bank of Canada. Busy Thursday|
30 May 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR Far East: No Major Data. Europe: CH- GDP, EZ- Business Sentiment, Consumer Confidence North America: CA- Current Account. US- GDP, Weekly Jobless, Pending Homes Sales, Natural Gas, Weekly Crude, 7-yr auction
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CA- Current Account, Weekly Jobs, Pending Homes. 7-yr auction
- Thursday sees U.S. Weekly Jobless. This is a key report with the focus of the Fed now mainly on employment.
- The Bank of Canada kept interest rates steady as expected. It also maintained a "soft" hawkish bias for future policy.
- Fixed income interest rates spiked higher early Wednesday, but eased as the U.S. session wore on. Stocks and bonds have become hyper-sensitive to U.S. economic data. The long-standing positive equity to EURUSD correlation trade may be breaking down.
- German May employment data released today were weaker than expected.
- UPCOMING DATA: Friday will see the usual end of month run of Japanese data and German Retail Sales. The U.S. also has a heavy calendar.
||JGB 0.82% -8bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.52% +2bp
||U.S. 2.12% -1bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 16 Nov
01:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
Fri 17 Nov
13:30 CA- Retail Sales, CPI
13:30 US- Housing Starts and Permits
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Wed -- 20:30 GMT AU- Employment data.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu -- 09:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Thu -- 10:00 GMT EZ- final HICP. ECB targets inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu -- NY Morning US- Import Prices, Philly Fed, Industrial, Production, NAHB. Usually not major movers.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT CA- Retail Sales and CPI.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..