Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday May 31, 2013 - 09:17:26 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Earlier data improving. Month end active U.S. calendar
|Earlier data improving. Month end active U.S. calendar|
31 May 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR North America: CA- GDP. US- Personal Income, PCE deflator, Chicago PMI, University of Michigan, COT Report
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CA- GDP, University of Michigan
- Today saw mixed Japanese inflation data data. The core CPI report remains mired in deflation, while the Tokyo-area CPI just barely turned positive. The Nikkei closed the session at 13,775, +186pts..
- German Retail Sales data improved from negative to mixed.
- The Swiss KOF Leading indicator clearly improved after a positive GDP report on Thursday..
- U.S. Weekly Jobless. Claims broke no new ground as they came in close to recent levels. The focus now is on the May jobs data next Friday and the data leading into that report.
||JGB 0.85% -4bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
||Bund 1.50% -1bp
||U.S. 2.09% -3bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 16 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Fri 16 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN- Holiday
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 15:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.