Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday June 4, 2013 - 21:36:33 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Await third tranche of Abe stimulus in Japan. Service PMIs due
|Await third tranche of Abe stimulus in Japan. Service PMIs due|
5 June 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR Far East: AU- Trade, GDP. Europe: EZ/DE/FR- Final Service PMI, Retail Sales, GDP. GB- Service PMI. North America: US- Weekly Mortgages, ADP Private Employment, Productivity, Factory Orders, Service PMI, Weekly Crude, Beige Book
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- Trade, GDP, EZ/GB- SVC PMIs EZ- Retail Sales, GDP. US- ADP, Productivity, SVC PMI, Beige Book
- The Nikkei gained as the market awaits the "third arrow" of Abe's stimulus plan to stimulate the economy at mid-day Wednesday in Tokyo. He favors a major regulation of the economy. The Cabinet is expected to vote on the plan on June 14.
- May final Service PMIs and AU/EZ- GDP are due Wednesday.
- A major event will be the May ADP Private Employment report. It is designed to predict the Private Payrolls component of NFP data due on Friday, but its track record has been uneven. Street estimates are for a gain of 170K vs. +119K in May.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia kept rates steady as expected and left the door open to a cut. Many expect see that in August.
- U.S. and Canadian trade figures were in line and not market-moving
- Thursday sees Central bank policy decisions by the ECB and Bank of England. .Both are expected to hold key rates steady, but are thought to be looking for creative means for promoting economic growth.
||JGB 0.87% +6bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.54% +4bp
||U.S. 2.14% +1bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 21 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..