Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday June 4, 2013 - 21:36:33 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Await third tranche of Abe stimulus in Japan. Service PMIs due
|Await third tranche of Abe stimulus in Japan. Service PMIs due|
5 June 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR Far East: AU- Trade, GDP. Europe: EZ/DE/FR- Final Service PMI, Retail Sales, GDP. GB- Service PMI. North America: US- Weekly Mortgages, ADP Private Employment, Productivity, Factory Orders, Service PMI, Weekly Crude, Beige Book
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- Trade, GDP, EZ/GB- SVC PMIs EZ- Retail Sales, GDP. US- ADP, Productivity, SVC PMI, Beige Book
- The Nikkei gained as the market awaits the "third arrow" of Abe's stimulus plan to stimulate the economy at mid-day Wednesday in Tokyo. He favors a major regulation of the economy. The Cabinet is expected to vote on the plan on June 14.
- May final Service PMIs and AU/EZ- GDP are due Wednesday.
- A major event will be the May ADP Private Employment report. It is designed to predict the Private Payrolls component of NFP data due on Friday, but its track record has been uneven. Street estimates are for a gain of 170K vs. +119K in May.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia kept rates steady as expected and left the door open to a cut. Many expect see that in August.
- U.S. and Canadian trade figures were in line and not market-moving
- Thursday sees Central bank policy decisions by the ECB and Bank of England. .Both are expected to hold key rates steady, but are thought to be looking for creative means for promoting economic growth.
||JGB 0.87% +6bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.54% +4bp
||U.S. 2.14% +1bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 19 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN, US- Holiday
Tue 20 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A 10:00 US- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A All Day flash PMIs
A 15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 19:00 US- Fed Meeting Minutes
Thu 22 Feb 2018
A 09:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 09:30 GB- GDP
AA 13:30 CA- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
AA 13:30 CA- CPI
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.