Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday June 5, 2013 - 09:41:39 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Abe stimulus disappoints. EZ Service PMI soft. GB robust
|Abe stimulus disappoints. EZ Service PMI soft. GB robust|
5 June 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR North America: US- Weekly Mortgages, ADP Private Employment, Productivity, Factory Orders, Service PMI, Weekly Crude, Beige Book
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- ADP, Productivity, SVC PMI, Beige Book
- The Nikkei fell on market disappointment with the "third arrow" of Abe's stimulus plan released today. Investors were most concerned with the lack of immediacy in the program. The Nikkei fell 3.8% on the day and JGB prices gained.
- May final EZ Service PMI's were revised lower. U.K. Service PMI much stronger than expected (see forex forum) and likely put more QE on ice.
- The AUD has weakened following softer than expected Australian GDP.
- A major event today is the May ADP Private Employment report. It is designed to predict the Private Payrolls component of NFP data due on Friday, but its track record has been uneven. Street estimates are for a gain of +170K vs. +119K in May.
- Thursday sees Central bank policy decisions by the ECB and Bank of England. .Both are expected to hold key rates steady. The ECB is thought to be looking for creative means for promoting economic growth.
||JGB 0.85% -2bp
||Asia Close lower|
||Bund 1.53% -1bp
||U.S. 2.13% -1bp
||U.S. slightly lower|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 18 Dec
10:00 EZ- final HICP
Tue 19 Dec
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
13:30 US- Current Account
Wed 20 Dec
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 Dec
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
13:30 CA- CPI & Retail Sales
13:30 US Weely Jobless
13:30 US- GDP
Fri 22 Dec
09:30 US- GB- GDP
13:30 US- core PCE Deflator & Presonal Income
15:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 US- final University of Michigan
17:00 US- early Closes
Mon 25 Dec
00:00 Christmas Holidays
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Mon--10:00 GMT-- EZ- final November HICP. flash data are rarely changed.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Medium Tue --09:00 GMT-- DE- IFO Survey. Key report but usually not a market-mover
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Medium- Tue --13:30 GMT-- US- Housing Starts and Permits. Leading indicators of activity
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Wed --15:00-- US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Wed --15:30-- US- EIA Crude
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..