Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday June 5, 2013 - 09:41:39 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Abe stimulus disappoints. EZ Service PMI soft. GB robust
|Abe stimulus disappoints. EZ Service PMI soft. GB robust|
5 June 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR North America: US- Weekly Mortgages, ADP Private Employment, Productivity, Factory Orders, Service PMI, Weekly Crude, Beige Book
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- ADP, Productivity, SVC PMI, Beige Book
- The Nikkei fell on market disappointment with the "third arrow" of Abe's stimulus plan released today. Investors were most concerned with the lack of immediacy in the program. The Nikkei fell 3.8% on the day and JGB prices gained.
- May final EZ Service PMI's were revised lower. U.K. Service PMI much stronger than expected (see forex forum) and likely put more QE on ice.
- The AUD has weakened following softer than expected Australian GDP.
- A major event today is the May ADP Private Employment report. It is designed to predict the Private Payrolls component of NFP data due on Friday, but its track record has been uneven. Street estimates are for a gain of +170K vs. +119K in May.
- Thursday sees Central bank policy decisions by the ECB and Bank of England. .Both are expected to hold key rates steady. The ECB is thought to be looking for creative means for promoting economic growth.
||JGB 0.85% -2bp
||Asia Close lower|
||Bund 1.53% -1bp
||U.S. 2.13% -1bp
||U.S. slightly lower|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 15 Oct 2018
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
Tue 16 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
Wed 17 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 09:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Fed Policy Minutes
Thu 18 Oct 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 19 OCt 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.