Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday June 5, 2013 - 20:44:16 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S./EZ data mixed. GB Strong. Japan stimulus plan disappoints
|U.S./EZ data mixed. GB Strong. Japan stimulus plan disappoints|
6 June 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR Far East: No Major Data. Europe: CH- CPI, DE- Factory Orders, GB- BOE Decision, ECB Decision, Draghi Press Conference. North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Natural Gas, CA- Ivey PMI.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CH- CPI, GB/EZ- Central Bank Decisions, Draghi, US- Weekly Jobs
- Thursday sees Central bank policy decisions by the ECB and Bank of England. .Both should hold key rates steady. A divided ECB is thought to be considering creative means for promoting economic growth
- The May ADP Private Employment report saw a weaker than expected gain of +135K and a slight downward revision to its April data to +113K. Some say the ADP has a tendency to underestimate the government Private Employment survey by about 30K If true, an adjusted 165K would .be in line with street estimates.Other data such as the ISM employment sub-component are pointing to a weaker NFP print on Friday. So there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding this critical number.
- May final EZ Service PMI's were revised lower and keeps the pressure on the ECB
- U.K. Service PMI were much stronger than expected and likely put more QE on ice.
- The Nikkei fell on market disappointment with the "third arrow" of Abe's stimulus plan released today. Investors were most concerned with the lack of immediacy in the program. The Nikkei fell 3.8% on the day and JGB prices gained..
||JGB 0.85% -2bp
||Asia Close lower|
||Bund 1.53% -1bp
||U.S. 2.10% -3bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 17 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Wed 18 July 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Thu 19 July 2018
AA 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Jun 2018
A 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.