Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday June 6, 2013 - 09:20:06 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
ECB and BOE decisions today. U.S. weekly jobs due
|ECB and BOE decisions today. U.S. weekly jobs due|
6 June 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR Far East: No Major Data. Europe: CH- CPI, DE- Factory Orders, GB- BOE Decision, ECB Decision, Draghi Press Conference. North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Natural Gas, CA- Ivey PMI.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: GB/EZ- Central Bank Decisions, Draghi, US- Weekly Jobs
- Today sees Central bank policy decisions by the ECB and Bank of England. .Both should hold key rates steady. A divided ECB is thought to be considering creative means for promoting economic growth May final EZ Service PMI's were revised lower and keeps the pressure on the ECB. The U.K. Service PMI released on Wednesday were much stronger than expected and likely put more QE on ice. .
- The May ADP Private Employment report saw a weaker than expected gain of +135K and a slight downward revision to its April data to +113K. Some say the ADP has a tendency to underestimate the government Private Employment survey by about 30K If true, an adjusted 165K would .be in line with street estimates.Other data such as the ISM employment sub-component are pointing to a weaker NFP print on Friday. So there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding this critical number.
- Swiss CPI fell -0.5% y/y as the economy remains mired in deflation..
- In Japan, the Nikkei fell again after a weak session for shares in overseas markets. JGB yields fell modestly.
||JGB 0.84% -1bp
||Asia Close lower|
||Bund 1.51% -2bp
||U.S. 2.08% -2bp
||U.S. Mixed |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 20 Mar 2018
AA 9:30 GB- CPI
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Mar 2018
AA 03:00 AU- Employment
AA 9:30 GB- Employment
A 12:30 US- Current Account
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A A 18:00 US- Fed Rate Decision
A 21:00 NZ- RBNZ Rate Decision
Thu 22 Mar 2018
AA All Day flash PMIs
AA 9:30 GB- Retail Sales
AA 12:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Mar 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.