Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday June 9, 2013 - 11:32:59 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
No major data Monday. Big Bank of Japan decision Tuesday
|No major data Monday. Big Bank of Japan decision Tuesday|
10 June 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR Far East: No Major Data. Europe: CH- Unemployment, Retail Sales. North America: No Major Data
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: None
- We posted on GVI Forex early Friday before the data that you should never base a trade on something as unreliable as an ADP jobs estimate or a PMI number. Both are notoriously volatile.
- Traders should also be wary of pre-data hype in the financial press which tries to hype viewership by generating excitement around the data before it is released. The frenzy before the May data was for a weaker than expected report for the second month in a row. Of course, they were wrong about the April data a month ago. Then the May data surprised the amateur pundits again. Basic economic trends don't change fast. The time frame for changes in basic economic data is e more like months or quarters, not weeks.
- The major event this week may be the Bank of Japan meeting on Monday and Tuesday. The BOJ has a lot on its plate after the late-week volatility in the Nikkei, JPY and 10-yr JGBs.
- U.K. production and employment data Tuesday could impact the GBP.
- Early Thursday sees a Reserve Bank of New Zealand policy decision.
- Key Australian employment data are due.
- Friday sees EZ CPI data and several pieces of key U.s. data, including the University of Michigan Survey.
||JGB 0.85% +3bp
||Asia Close Lower|
||Bund 1.54% -1bp
||U.S. 2.16% +8bp
||U.S. Higher |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 16 Nov
01:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
Fri 17 Nov
13:30 CA- Retail Sales, CPI
13:30 US- Housing Starts and Permits
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Wed -- 20:30 GMT AU- Employment data.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu -- 09:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Thu -- 10:00 GMT EZ- final HICP. ECB targets inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu -- NY Morning US- Import Prices, Philly Fed, Industrial, Production, NAHB. Usually not major movers.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT CA- Retail Sales and CPI.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..