Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday June 24, 2013 - 20:27:24 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
German IFO Survey mostly steady. Active data week into quarter-end
|German IFO Survey mostly steady. Active data week into quarter-end|
24 June 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR North America: No Major Data
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: No Major Data
- The closely-followed German IFO Survey was mixed to steady today This number is used as a key indicator of the Eurozone economy
- Last week was a watershed week after the Fed Chairman was exceptionally clear in laying out the path to a tapering of asset purchases. He expects a reduction in asset purchases to start in the second half of this year and for the program to have ended by mid-2014. He gave a benchmark unemployment rate of 7.0%, but warned that the tapering is subject to economic conditions.
- As for interest rates, Bernanke softened earlier guidance. A6.50% jobless rate is no longer a "target",. It is now a "threshold" for starting to CONSIDER a tightening.
- Early Monday, fixed income and equity markets are weaker again due to the prospect of a future loss of Fed support for financial asset prices. The 10-yr note is now 2.59& +8bp.
||JGB 0.87% 0bp
||Asia Close Lower|
||Bund 1.78% +5bp
||U.S. 2.59% +8bp
||U.S. Lower |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 12 Nov 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA CA/US Holiday
Tue 13 Nov 2018
AA 09:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 14 Nov 2018
AA 09:30 GB- CPI
AA 09:30 EZ- GDP
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 15 Nov 2018
A 01:30 AU- Employment
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 16 Nov 2018
AA 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 14:15 US- Ind Prod/Cap Util
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.