Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday June 25, 2013 - 09:05:49 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Active day for U.S. data in store
|Active day for U.S. data in store|
25 June 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR North America: US- Durable Goods, Case Shiller, New Homes Sales, Richmond Fed, CB Sentiment Survey, 2-Yr Auction. API Data
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Durable Goods, New Homes Sales, CB Sentiment Survey, 2yr
- Markets remain focused on global and equity markets as the markets start to make the painful adjustment generally away from QE. No one ever said it would be easy.
- Today sees an active calendar from the U.S. in terms of data. Overseas markets have been quiet.
- Last week was a watershed after Bernanke laid out the path to a tapering of asset purchases. That will begin in 2H13 and end by mid-2014. 7.0% is the unemployment target, subject to economic conditions.
- As for interest rates, a 6.50% jobless rate is now only a "threshold" for starting to CONSIDER a tightening.
- On Monday, fixed income and equity markets are weaker again only the prospect of a loss of Fed support for financial assets.
||JGB 0.87% 0bp
||Asia Close Lower|
||Bund 1.78% +5bp
||U.S. 2.595% +3bp
||U.S. Lower |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 17 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Wed 18 July 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Thu 19 July 2018
AA 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Jun 2018
A 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.