Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday June 28, 2013 - 09:35:43 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Quarterend today. U.S. data due
|Quarterend today. U.S. data due|
28 June 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR North America: US- Chicago PMI, University of Michigan Survey. COT Report
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: University of Michigan Survey
- Japanese data released today were generally better than expected, but Tokyo still has a long way to go to emerge from its deflationary economy.
- German retail Sales data improved.
- The U.S. sees the Chicago PMI and Final University of Michigan Sentiment Survey for June. Today is also quarterend, which can see position adjustments.
- On Thursday Minneapolis Fed President Kotcherlakota said the markets had misunderstood Bernanke a week ago. We disagree, Bernanke was very clear laying out the path to a tapering of asset purchases last week, starting in 2H13 and ending by mid-2014. The unemployment trigger is 7.0%, subject to economic conditions.
- As for interest rates, a 6.50% jobless rate is now the "threshold" for starting to CONSIDER a tightening.
||JGB 0.85% +2bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.70% -5bp
||U.S. 2.45% -3bp
||U.S. Higher |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 12 Nov 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA CA/US Holiday
Tue 13 Nov 2018
AA 09:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 14 Nov 2018
AA 09:30 GB- CPI
AA 09:30 EZ- GDP
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 15 Nov 2018
A 01:30 AU- Employment
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 16 Nov 2018
AA 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 14:15 US- Ind Prod/Cap Util
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.