Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday June 30, 2013 - 14:54:05 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Japanese Tankan Survey starts a busy week
|Japanese Tankan Survey starts a busy week|
1 July 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR Far East: AU- Mfg PMI, JP- Tankan Survey. CN- NBS/HSBC PMIs. Europe:CH/FR/DE/EZ/GB- PMIs, EZ- HICP (CPI), Unemployment. North America: CA- Holiday. US- Markit PMI, Construction Spending, ISM PMI
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- Mfg PMI, JP- Tankan Survey. CN- NBS/HSBC PMIs, CH/FR/DE/EZ/GB- PMIs, EZ- HICP (CPI), CA- Holiday US- Markit PMI, ISM PMI
- The Fed spent the better part of the latest week inexplicably trying to clarify the crystal clear road-map laid out by Chairman Bernanke for extricating itself from QE3, its asset purchase program, and the criteria for an eventual rise in interest rates. We think the Fed felt the need to "clarify" the message because central bankers were unhappy with the market reaction to its message.
- Clearly, the central bank had not discussed with active Fixed Income market participants what the reaction of the markets would be to the PROSPECT of an end to QE. To us it was obvious that the market would react immediately to the announcement. and would not wait for the tapering of asset purchases to start. Markets discount everything they know now. That is why traders typically "buy the rumor and sell the fact".
- This week ahead will be one of the busiest data weeks of the year. It features the Canada Day holiday on Monday and also the U.S. Independence Day holiday on Thursday, which could disrupt the normal flow of the market.
- The Bank of Japan quarterly Tankan Survey early Monday. This period also sees a slew of global PMI index releases.
- Central bank decisions by the Reserve Bank of Australia Tuesday, and on Thursday rate decisions by the Bank of England and European Central Bank.
- This week also will see Key U.S. employment data for the month of June.
||JGB 0.85% +2bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.70% -5bp
||U.S. 2.49% +1bp
||U.S. Mixed |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 16 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Fri 16 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN- Holiday
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 15:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.