Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday July 3, 2013 - 08:56:16 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
EURUSD falls on peripheral concerns. RBA talks down AUD
|EURUSD falls on peripheral concerns. RBA talks down AUD|
3 July 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR North America: CA- Trade. US- ADP Private Employment, Trade, Weekly Jobs, Service PMI. Weekly Crude, Natural Gas
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CA- Trade. US- ADP, Trade, Weekly Jobs, Service PMI
- Political instability in Portugal has been a focus. There are worries about Greece and other peripherals as well as austerity weighs. Traders are also keeping a close eye on the Egyptian unrest.
- Eurozone of June (Service) PMI's were revised down, although France was raised. U.K. Services PMI was much stronger than expected. U.S. Servces PMI data are due later. The eumployment component ias closely watched.
- Today sees an early closure of most U.S. markets ahead of the Thursday Independence Day holiday.
- Reserve Bank of Australia Governor Stevens talked down the AUD again and it has fallen. Don't fight the central banks!
- Thursday sees rate decisions by the Bank of England and European Central Bank.
- This week also will see Key U.S. employment data for the month of June.
- The focus on Friday will be the Fed unemployment 7.00% "target " rate for tapering of its asset purchases. 6.50% is the "threshold for starting to consider interest rate hikes.
||JGB 0.87% -1bp
||Asia Close Lower|
||Bund 1.67% -5bp
||U.S. 2.45% -2bp
||U.S. Lower |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 16 Nov
01:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
Fri 17 Nov
13:30 CA- Retail Sales, CPI
13:30 US- Housing Starts and Permits
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Wed -- 20:30 GMT AU- Employment data.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu -- 09:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Thu -- 10:00 GMT EZ- final HICP. ECB targets inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu -- NY Morning US- Import Prices, Philly Fed, Industrial, Production, NAHB. Usually not major movers.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT CA- Retail Sales and CPI.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..