Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday July 5, 2013 - 08:57:34 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. and Canadian jobs due today
|U.S. and Canadian jobs due today|
5 July 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR North America: CA- Employment, Ivey PMI. US- Employment, COT.Report
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US/CA- Employment, CA- Ivey PMI
- U.S. June employment data are due Friday.. The.focus Fed is the unemployment 7.00% "target " rate for tapering of its asset purchases. 6.50% is the "threshold for starting to consider interest rate hikes.
- Canadian June employment and the Ivey PMI index are due as well.
- The Bank of England rate decision saw no rate change as widely expected. This was the first meeting with former BOC Governor Carney at the helm. The surprise came when the Bank of England released a policy statement which expressed concern about the impact of recent rate increases on the economy. The GBP fell sharply on this unexpected comment.
- Not to be outdone, the European Central Bank kept policy steady as well. But the ECB surprised the markets by giving forward rate guidance for the first time, saying it expects key interest rates to remain at present or lower levels for an extended period of time. Draghi said the Governing Council expectation was based on the subdued outlook for inflation. As for future decisions, Draghi said the ECB would monitor very closely all incoming economic and monetary data. .
||JGB 0.84% -1bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.65% -2bp
||U.S. 2.54% +4bp
||U.S. Higher |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 10 Sep 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- GDP, Trade, Output
Tue 11 Sep 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment Decision
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 12 Sep 2018
A 12:30 US- PPI
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 18:00 US- Beige Book
Thu 13 Sep 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
AA 11:45 EZ- European Central Bank Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
AA 12:30 US- CPI
Fri 14 Sep 2018
A 08:30 GB- GDP
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US- prelim University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.