Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday July 7, 2013 - 13:59:29 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
China CPI due. Focus on U.S. markets after jobs data
|China CPI due. Focus on U.S. markets after jobs data|
8 July 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR Far East: CN- CPI. Europe: DE- Trade, Industrial Output. North America: No Major Data.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CN- CPI, DE- Trade, Industrial Output
- U.S. June employment data Friday were a much stronger than expected gain of +195K. The data should keep the pressure on the Fed to taper QE in the very near future.
- Last week saw the Bank of England (BOE) and the European Central Bank (ECB) both made unexpected announcements in what appeared to be concerted action. Bank of England rate decision was for no rate change as widely expected. The surprise came when new Gov. Carney released a policy statement which expressed concern about the impact of recent rate increases on the economy.
- The European Central Bank kept policy steady as well,surprised traders by taking the unprecedented step of giving forward rate guidance for the first time.The ECB expects key interest rates to remain at present or lower levels for an extended period of time.
- We say the announcements came in response to globally higher yields after Fed Gov Bernanke laid the groundwork for an exit from Fed Quantitative Ease (QE) later this year.
- This week is a relatively quiet one for data. Forex markets are starting to open up for the first some since 2008.
||JGB 0.85% 0bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.73% +6bp
||U.S. 2.72% +22bp
||U.S. Higher |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 15 Oct 2018
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
Tue 16 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
Wed 17 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 09:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Fed Policy Minutes
Thu 18 Oct 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 19 OCt 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.