Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday July 10, 2013 - 09:38:35 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Fed Minutes due. Bernanke speaks late in the day
|Fed Minutes due. Bernanke speaks late in the day|
10 July 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR:North America: US- Weekly Mortgages, Wholesale Inventories, Weekly Energy, 10-yr auction, Fed Minutes, Bernanke
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: 10-yr, Fed Minutes, Bernanke
- The Focus today will be on the Fed Meeting Minutes from three weeks ago when Bernanke signaled a start to a wind up of the Fed Asset Purchase program.
- Since then, the U.S. has seen stronger than expected jobs data. Chairman Bernake speaks two hours following the release of the Minutes, so he will have an opportunity to update the policy outlook if deemed necessary.
- S&P Tuesday issued a sovereign debt downgrade of Italy to BBB from BBB+ with a negative outlook. S&P cited a worsening of the outlook for economic growth.
- The ECB's Asmussen: stirred the markets when he said that ECB forward guidance goes beyond 12 months Subsequently, the ECB "clarified" his comments, returning the original wording of an "extended period of time" from the 12month plus time line.
||JGB 0.86% 0bp
||Asia Close Mixed to Higher|
||Bund 1.63% -7bp
||Europe:Mixed to Higher|
||U.S. 2.63% -1bp
||U.S. Lower |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.