Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday July 11, 2013 - 09:49:15 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Bank of Japan raises Economic assessment but cut forecasts. Aussie jobs data mixed
|Bank of Japan raises Economic assessment but cut forecasts. Aussie jobs data mixed|
11 July 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: North America: US- Import Prices, Weekly Jobless, Nat Gas Crude, 30-yr auction
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: Weekly Jobless, 30-yr
- JuneAustralian Employment data were mixed with overall jobs increasing but full-time jobs falling and the unemployment rate rising to a new recent high.
- In Japan, the BOJ raised its assessment of the economy but cut its growth and inflation forecasts.
- and the Outcome on the Bank of Japan monetary policy meeting.
- FedThe major event lte Wednesday was thw Q&A after the Bernanke speech in Cambridge. His key comment was that the Fed is still fallling short on is inflation and job growth targets. Inflation is too low and and the labor market remains fragile. Bernanke still seems to WANT to taper the Fed's asst purchase prorgam, but is promising that policy will remain very accomodative for a long period of time.
- The Fed can control short term rates but cannot control the long -end of the market without maintaining its asset purchases.
||JGB 0.82% -3bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.61% -2bp
||U.S. 2.58% -10bp
||North America: Higher |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 20 Mar 2018
AA 9:30 GB- CPI
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Mar 2018
AA 03:00 AU- Employment
AA 9:30 GB- Employment
A 12:30 US- Current Account
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A A 18:00 US- Fed Rate Decision
A 21:00 NZ- RBNZ Rate Decision
Thu 22 Mar 2018
AA All Day flash PMIs
AA 9:30 GB- Retail Sales
AA 12:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Mar 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.