Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday July 12, 2013 - 09:16:44 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. Sentiment data due. Portugal austerity in doubt
|U.S. Sentiment data due. Portugal austerity in doubt|
12 July 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: North America: US- PPI, University of Michigan Survey, COT Report
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- PPI, University of Michigan Survey
- The focus today will be on the preliminary University of Michigan Survey survey data today. with the Fed now data dependant. Weekly Jobless Claims Thursday were weaker than expected.
- Sovereign debt yields have traded higher today in Portugal as the political will for austerity appears to be wavering.
- The major event Wednesday was the Q&A after the Bernanke speech in Cambridge. He said the Fed is still falling short of inflation and job mandate. Inflation is too low and and the labor market remains fragile. Bernanke wants to taper the Fed's asset purchase program, but is saying that policy will remain very accommodative for a long period of time.
- The Fed can control short term rates but cannot control the long -end of the market without maintaining its asset purchases.
||JGB 0.82% 0bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
||Bund 1.59% -3bp
||U.S. 2.54% -3bp
||North America: Lower |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 15 Oct 2018
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
Tue 16 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
Wed 17 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 09:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Fed Policy Minutes
Thu 18 Oct 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 19 OCt 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.