Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday July 16, 2013 - 21:16:10 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Mixed data from Europe. Bernanke testimony Wed and Thu
|Mixed data from Europe. Bernanke testimony Wed and Thu|
17 July 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: JP- BOJ Minutes Europe: GB- BOE Minutes, Employment. North America: CA- BOC Decision. US- Weekly Mortgages, Housing Starts/Permits, Bernanke, Weekly Crude, Beige Book
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- BOJ Minutes, GB- BOE Minutes, Employment, CA- BOC Decision, Housing Starts, Bernanke,
- U.S. data were mixed on Tuesday. The highlight of the day was the CPI report which ran a bit hotter than expected.Traders are waiting for the Bernake testimony on Wednesday and Thursday. Expect him to stick to the same policy line, namely QE will end soon but rates will stay low for a long time.
- A Bank of Canada policy decision is due Wednesday. No rate changes are expected.
- German ZEW Survey mixed. Overall data pattern looks flat to us. ZEW is often used as an indicator for the IFO survey in about a week.
- Eurozone CPI data remains tame. Not an issue for the ECB.
- U.K.Inflation data released today remained above target, but the Bank of England has been ignoring its inflation ceiling for years.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum as key items are released.
||JGB 0.82% +1bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.57% +1bp
||U.S. 2.53% -2bp
||North America: Lower |
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 26 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 26 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 15:00 US- New Homes Sales
Tue 27 Feb 2018
A 08:55 DE- Jobless
B 13:30 US- Durable Goods
A 15:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
A 15:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
AA 15:00 US- Powell House Testimony
Wed 28 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- flash HICP
AA 13:30 US- GDP
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 1 Mar 2018
A All Day final Mfg PMIs
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
AA 13:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
AA 15:00 US- Powell Senate Testimony
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Fri 2 Mar 2018
AA 15:00 US- final Univ of Mich
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.