Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday July 17, 2013 - 09:03:59 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Bernanke testimony Wed and Thu. Bank of Canada today
|Bernanke testimony Wed and Thu. Bank of Canada today|
17 July 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: North America: CA- BOC Decision. US- Weekly Mortgages, Housing Starts/Permits, Bernanke, Weekly Crude, Beige Book
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CA- BOC Decision, Housing Starts, Bernanke, Beige Book
- Traders are waiting for the Bernake testimony on Wednesday and Thursday. We expect him to stick to the same policy line, namely QE will end soon but rates will stay low for a long time. The forex market has marked down the USD against the EUR in advance of his testimony, expecting a dovish tone from the Fed Chairman.
- A Bank of Canada policy decision is due today. No rate changes are expected. The focus will be on the tone of its statement
- The latest Bank of England policy vote was for no changes in policy. This was less accommodative that at its latest meeting. U.K. employment data were stronger than expected.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum as key items are released.
||JGB 0.81% -1bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
||Bund 1.55% -2bp
||U.S. 2.53% 0bp
||North America: Mixed|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 3 Dec 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A All Day Final Mfg PMIs
Tue 4 Dec 2018
A 04:30 AU- Reserve Bank Decision
Wed 5 Dec 2018
A All Day Final SVC PMIs
A 04:30 AU- CPI
A 13:15 US- ADP Jobs
A 13:30 US- Productivity
A 15:00 CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
B 19:00 US- Beige Book
Thu 6 Dec 2018
AA 12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
AA 13:30 US/CA- Trade
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 7 Dec 2018
A 10:00 EZ- GDP
AA 13:30 US/CA- Employment
A 15:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.