Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday July 17, 2013 - 20:27:47 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Bernanke breaks no new ground. Bank of Canada steady
|Bernanke breaks no new ground. Bank of Canada steady|
18 July 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: No Major Data Europe: GB- Retail Sales. North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Bernanke Testimony, Philly Fed, Lead Indicators, Natural Gas
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: GB- Retail Sales.US- Weekly Jobless, Bernanke, Philly Fed,
- As expected, the Bernake testimony to the House Wednesday broke no new ground. A tapering of asset purchases looms sometime in the near future, but that decision will be data dependent. He continues to tout an easy money policy for rates for the foreseeable future,He testifies before the Senate on Thursday.
- U.S. Housing Starts and Building Permits were much weaker than expected in June.
- The Bank of Canada kept rates steady, as expected. No rate changes are expected.
- The latest Bank of England policy vote was for no changes in policy. The vote breakdown was less accommodative that at its latest meeting. U.K. employment data were stronger than expected.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum as key items are released.
||JGB 0.81% -1bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
||Bund 1.55% -1bp
||U.S. 2.49% -4bp
||North America: Higher|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 15 Oct 2018
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
Tue 16 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
Wed 17 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 09:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Fed Policy Minutes
Thu 18 Oct 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 19 OCt 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.