Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday July 22, 2013 - 20:27:03 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. Existing Homes Sales fall. JPY Volatile post-Abe victory
|U.S. Existing Homes Sales fall. JPY Volatile post-Abe victory|
23 July 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: AU- CPI. Europe: EZ- Consumer Confidence, North America: CA- Retail Sales. US- Richmond Fed, 2-yr Auction. API Survey
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- CPI, EZ- Consumer Confidence, CA- Retail Sales
- Trade got off to a sluggish start for the new week, slowed no doubt, by the summer holidays.
- Over the weekend. PM Abe' s LDP won a decisive victory in Upper House elections. They resulted in giving Abe majority control of both houses. The victory broke a decade long dead-lock. This chould open the door to additional economic reforms.
- The JPY has traded a volatile range in the wake of the Abe Upper House victory over the weekend. His victory had been expected and some point out that the ruling LDP Party contains a range of factions.
- On Monday, the U.S. released June Existing Homes Sales, which were weaker than expected, but remained at elevated levels. July will see the first data after Fed Chairman Bernanke pushed long term interest rates higher after warning the markets about an end to QE.
- This week ahead features: the first look at July PMI data with a number of flash reports due. This will give the markets a look at the current state of the global economy.The critical IFO Survey is scheduled as well. A number of U.S. housing statistics are due starting today.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum as key items are released.
||JGB 0.78% -2bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.51% 0bp
||U.S. 2.48% -4bp
||North America: Higher|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 23 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 July 2018
Wed 25 July 2018
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 July 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- European Central Bank Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
Fri 27 July 2018
AA 12:30 US- GDP
A 14:00 US- Final University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.