Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday July 23, 2013 - 20:59:49 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Flash July PMI data due. Cautious Forex Trade
|Flash July PMI data due. Cautious Forex Trade|
24 July 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: CN- HSBC PMI AU- CPI, Europe: EZ/FR/DE- flash PMIs, North America: US- Weekly Mortgages, Markit flash Mfg PMI, New Homes Sales, Weekly crude, 5-yr Auction
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CN- HSBC PMI, AU- CPI, EZ/FR/DE- flash PMIs, US- Markit flash Mfg PMI, New Homes Sales
- Trade was cautious on Tuesday as traders looked for direction. Activity has no doubt been slowed by the summer holidays.
- Tuesday provides the first look at July PMI data with a number of flash reports due. This will give the markets a look at the current state of the global economy.
- The critical German IFO Survey is scheduled for early Thursday.
- The USDJPY has stabilized below the 100 line following PM Abe' s LDP decisive victory in Upper House elections over the weekend. Government officials continue to talk up the economy.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum as key items are released.
||JGB 0.78% 0bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.51% 0bp
||U.S. 2.51% +2bp
||North America: Mixed|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.