Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday July 29, 2013 - 10:02:46 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Pending Homes Sales due. Busy week ahead
|Pending Homes Sales due. Busy week ahead|
29 July 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: North America: US- Pending Homes Sales
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: Pending Homes Sales
- U.S. Pending Home Sales due today can provide a good insight into future Existing Homes Sales data.
- One of the major highlights of the week is the Fed policy decision Wednesday, Expect no major surprises.
- There is alk the Fed might set a explicit floor on the inflation rate target. The major future focus is on the September Fed meeting.
- Bernanke succession talk could soon become a significant market factor. Former Treasury Secretary Summers has emerged as the leading candidate for the job and concern that he might be appointed by President Obama has caused a majority of Senators to sign a letter opposing him. Vice-Chair Janet Yellen, who is seen as more dovish, is favored by many on the left.
- This week sees a slew of Final PMI releases. The Federal Reserve (Wed), Bank of England (Thu) and European Central Bank (Thu) will be announcing their latest decisions. July U.S. employment are data on Friday. Recall that Fed policy, both on a tapering of Quantitative ease and on an eventual increase in interest rates is tied to a decline in the unemployment rate.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts.
||JGB 0.78% 0bp
||Asia Close Lower|
||Bund 1.65% -1bp
||U.S. 2.57% +1bp
||North America: Nixed|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 31 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA JP- Bank of Japan
A 06:00 DE- Retail Sales
A 09:00 EZ- flash HICP/GDP
AA 12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
A 14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
Wed 1 Aug 2018
A Final Mfg PMIs
AA 12:15 US- ADP Private Payrolls
A 15:00 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Federal Reserve Decision
Thu 2 Aug 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 3 Aug 2018
A Final Services PMIs
AA 12:30 US- Employment
A 12:30 US/CA- Trade
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.