Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday July 29, 2013 - 20:30:29 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Pending Homes soft. Busy second half of the week
|Pending Homes soft. Busy second half of the week|
30 July 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: No Major Data.Europe: EZ- Consumer Confidence. North America: US- Case-Shiller, CB Confi, API Survey.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: Pending Homes Sales
- U.S. Pending Home Sales fell as expected, but by not as much as feared.
- There is talk the Fed culdt set a explicit floor on the inflation rate target. However, the major focus is on the September FOMC.
- Bernanke succession talk could soon become a significant market factor. Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers has emerged as a top candidate. Concern he might be appointed Obama caused some Senators to sign a letter opposing him. Vice-Chair Janet Yellen is seen as more dovish, and favored by the left. Both are highly qualified.
- Aslew of final PMI releases are due Thursay,. The Federal Reserve (Wed), Bank of England (Thu) and European Central Bank (Thu) will announce their latest decisions. July U.S. employment is due Friday. Recall that Fed policy, both on a tapering of Quantitative ease and on an eventual increase in interest rates, is tied a declining unemployment rate.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts.
||JGB 0.78% 0bp
||Asia Close Lower|
||Bund 1.65% -1bp
||U.S. 2.57% +1bp
||North America: Lower|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 17 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Wed 18 July 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Thu 19 July 2018
AA 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Jun 2018
A 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.