Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday July 30, 2013 - 09:51:31 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Aussie dollar declines. U.S Confidence data due
|Aussie dollar declines. U.S Confidence data due|
30 July 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: North America: US- Case-Shiller, CB Confidence, API Survey.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: Case Shiller, Conference Board Survey
- Comments by RBA Gov Stevens have seen the Aussie tumble as he indicated that there is further room for ease to stimulate the economy.
- The only major U.S.item today is the Conference Board Confidence survey. Case Shiller home price data is followed but tend to be a bit long in the tooth by the time it is released.
- On Wednesday, there is talk the Fed could set a explicit floor on the inflation rate target. However, the major focus is on the September FOMC. Bernanke succession talk could soon become a significant market factor. Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers has emerged as a top candidate. Concern he might be appointed Obama caused some Senators to sign a letter opposing him. Vice-Chair Janet Yellen is seen as more dovish, and favored by the left. Both are highly qualified.
- A slew of final PMI releases are due Thursday,. The Federal Reserve (Wed), Bank of England (Thu) and European Central Bank (Thu) will announce their latest decisions.
- July U.S. employment is due Friday. Recall that Fed policy, both on a tapering of Quantitative ease and on an eventual increase in interest rates, is tied a declining unemployment rate.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts.
||JGB 0.79% +1bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.66% +1bp
||U.S. 2.59% +1bp
||North America: Higher|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 3 Dec 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A All Day Final Mfg PMIs
Tue 4 Dec 2018
A 04:30 AU- Reserve Bank Decision
Wed 5 Dec 2018
A All Day Final SVC PMIs
A 04:30 AU- CPI
A 13:15 US- ADP Jobs
A 13:30 US- Productivity
A 15:00 CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
B 19:00 US- Beige Book
Thu 6 Dec 2018
AA 12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
AA 13:30 US/CA- Trade
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 7 Dec 2018
A 10:00 EZ- GDP
AA 13:30 US/CA- Employment
A 15:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.