Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday August 1, 2013 - 09:13:40 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
EZ and U.K. PMI data improved. ECB and BOE Decisions due
|EZ and U.K. PMI data improved. ECB and BOE Decisions due|
1 August 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: BOE- Rates, ECB- Rates North America: US- Challenger Layoffs, Weekly Jobless, Markit PMI, ISM PMI, Construction Spending, Natural Gas. CA- RBS-Markit PMI
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: BOE/ECB- Rates, North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Markit PMI, ISM PMI
- The Final revisions to July EZ Manufacturing PMI data were generally higher and wound up at 50.3, above the "50" expansion level. The U.K. Manufacturing PMI was a solid 54.6.
- The Bank of England and European Central Bank will announce their latest decisions shortly. No policy changes are expected.
- The Fed kept key rates steady as widely anticipated on Wednesday. Nothing major from the Fed was as expected. Its logical that the FOMC would wait for the next meeting in September. After that meeting Bernanke has a pre-scheduled press conference where he can address any policy changes n detail. See the FOREX FORUM for data and charts.
- July U.S. employment is due Friday. Recall that Fed policy, both on a tapering of Quantitative ease and on an eventual increase in interest rates, is tied a declining unemployment rate.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts.
||JGB 0.80% +1bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.63% -4bp
||U.S. 2.60% 0bp
||North America: Mixed|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 January 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 15 Jan 2018
00:00 US- Holiday
Tue 16 Jan 2018
09:00 GB- CPI
20:00 US- Beige Book
Wed 17 Jan 2018
00:30 AU- Employment
02:00 CN- GDP
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA- Bank of Canada Decision
Thu 17 Jan 2018
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
Fri 18 Jan 2018
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
15:00 US- University of Michigan (prelim) Survey
PROSPECTIVE Trading Opportunities
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Tue -- 09:30 GMT-- GB- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Wed -- 10:00 GMT-- EZ- Final HICP
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium- Wed --14:15 GMT-- US- Industrial Production
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 15:00 GMT-- CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.