Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday August 4, 2013 - 12:25:14 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Service PMI data Monday. Australia and Canada Holidays
|Service PMI data Monday. Australia and Canada Holidays|
5 August 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: AU/CA- Holiday, AU- Retail Sales. Europe: EZ/GE/FR/GB- Service PMI. EZ- Retail Sales North America: US- Service PMI
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU/CA- Holiday, EZ/GE/FR/GB- Service PMI. EZ- Retail Sales, US- Service PMI
- Monday will get off to an unusually active start with a slew of Final Service PMI releases featured. The rest of the week is not as active but features several major items, such as Australian and Canadian employment data, a Reserve Bank of Australia Rate decision and a number of other items.We have found that for some reason major economic data tends to run on an every other week schedule.
- As for the device PMI data, It seems that the PMI data has been running a little ahead of economic statistics, so we have started to take these reports with a grain of salt.
- Hard data have been mixed recently with key German Retail Sales data lackluster, but U.K. data suggest that economy is a lot further down the road towards a strong economic expansion.
- Recent U.S. data still suggest that a tapering of the Fed Asset Purchase program is could come as early as September U.S. July employment data were disappointing, as they raised some doubt about the strength of the economic recovery.
- Under these circumstances, we typically could see the USD remain in choppy trade for the balance of the summer and then gain against most major currencies in the fall, but we would need a sustained improvement in the data first.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts.
||JGB 0.81% 0bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.69% +3bp
||U.S. 2.73% -13bp
||North America: Higher|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 12 Nov 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA CA/US Holiday
Tue 13 Nov 2018
AA 09:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 14 Nov 2018
AA 09:30 GB- CPI
AA 09:30 EZ- GDP
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 15 Nov 2018
A 01:30 AU- Employment
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 16 Nov 2018
AA 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 14:15 US- Ind Prod/Cap Util
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.