Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday August 4, 2013 - 12:25:14 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Service PMI data Monday. Australia and Canada Holidays
|Service PMI data Monday. Australia and Canada Holidays|
5 August 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: AU/CA- Holiday, AU- Retail Sales. Europe: EZ/GE/FR/GB- Service PMI. EZ- Retail Sales North America: US- Service PMI
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU/CA- Holiday, EZ/GE/FR/GB- Service PMI. EZ- Retail Sales, US- Service PMI
- Monday will get off to an unusually active start with a slew of Final Service PMI releases featured. The rest of the week is not as active but features several major items, such as Australian and Canadian employment data, a Reserve Bank of Australia Rate decision and a number of other items.We have found that for some reason major economic data tends to run on an every other week schedule.
- As for the device PMI data, It seems that the PMI data has been running a little ahead of economic statistics, so we have started to take these reports with a grain of salt.
- Hard data have been mixed recently with key German Retail Sales data lackluster, but U.K. data suggest that economy is a lot further down the road towards a strong economic expansion.
- Recent U.S. data still suggest that a tapering of the Fed Asset Purchase program is could come as early as September U.S. July employment data were disappointing, as they raised some doubt about the strength of the economic recovery.
- Under these circumstances, we typically could see the USD remain in choppy trade for the balance of the summer and then gain against most major currencies in the fall, but we would need a sustained improvement in the data first.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts.
||JGB 0.81% 0bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.69% +3bp
||U.S. 2.73% -13bp
||North America: Higher|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 20 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 20 Nov
14:00 EZ- Draghi Speech
15:00 US- Leading Indicators
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..