Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday August 5, 2013 - 09:18:45 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Eurozone Service PMI revisions mixed. UK beats by a mile. U.S. PMIs later
|Eurozone Service PMI revisions mixed. UK beats by a mile. U.S. PMIs later|
5 August 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: North America: US- Services PMI
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Services PMI
- Final Services July PMI releases remain on an improving track although the latest Eurozone revisions to flash estimates were mixed. The U.K. Services PMI was a much stronger reading of 60.2 vs. 57.4 in June. U.K. continues to far beat expectations. Local observers continue to doubt the sustainability of the U.K. data rebound. See the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts as they are released. U.S. Service PMI data are due later in the U.S. session.
- As for the device PMI data, It seems that the PMI data has been running a little ahead of economic statistics, so we have started to take these reports with a grain of salt.
- The rest of the week is not as active but features several major items, such as Australian and Canadian employment data, a Reserve Bank of Australia Rate decision and a number of other items.We have found that for some reason major economic data tends to run on an every other week schedule.
- Recent U.S. data still suggest that a tapering of the Fed Asset Purchase program is could come as early as September U.S. July employment data were disappointing, as they raised some doubt about the strength of the economic recovery.
- Under these circumstances, we typically could see the USD remain in choppy trade for the balance of the summer and then gain against most major currencies in the fall, but we would need a sustained improvement in the data first.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts.
||JGB 0.77% +4bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
||Bund 1.64% -4bp
||U.S. 2.61% +1bp
||North America: Mixed|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.