Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday August 7, 2013 - 20:42:54 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Dovish BOE Inflation Report. BOJ and Aussie Jobs Due
|Dovish BOE Inflation Report. BOJ and Aussie Jobs Due|
8 August 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: AU- Employment, CN- Trade, JA- BOJ. Lead Indicators. Europe: CH- Unemployment, DE- Trade North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Natural Gas, 30-yr
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- Employment, CN- Trade, JA- BOJ, US- Weekly Jobless, 30-yr
- The JPY has gained substantially vs. the USD and EUR today. We wonder if the JPY spiked because of the plummet in the Nikkei due to capital repatriations. Are Abenomics unraveling?
- The BOE quarterly Inflation Report was much more dovish than expected. New Governor Carney pledged to provide generous monetary stimulus until the unemployment rate falls to 7.0%. The GBP gained on the news.
- Thursday sees Australian employment data. Canadian jobs data are due on Friday following a recent run of soft reports.
- Bank of Japan rate decision is due on Thursday as well. No policy changes are expected..
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.75% -3bp
||Asia Close Lower|
||Bund 1.69% 0bp
||U.S. 2.62% -2bp
||North America: Lower|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 26 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 26 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 15:00 US- New Homes Sales
Tue 27 Feb 2018
A 08:55 DE- Jobless
B 13:30 US- Durable Goods
A 15:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
A 15:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
AA 15:00 US- Powell House Testimony
Wed 28 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- flash HICP
AA 13:30 US- GDP
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 1 Mar 2018
A All Day final Mfg PMIs
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
AA 13:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
AA 15:00 US- Powell Senate Testimony
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Fri 2 Mar 2018
AA 15:00 US- final Univ of Mich
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.