Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday August 8, 2013 - 09:57:22 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
BOJ unchanged. Chinese trade surplus shrinks. Aussie jobs fall
|BOJ unchanged. Chinese trade surplus shrinks. Aussie jobs fall|
8 August 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Natural Gas 30-yr
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Weekly Jobs, 30yr
- The JPY ius steady despite another losing day for the Nikkei.
- The Chinese trade surplus shrank toUSD17.88 bln.
- In Japan, the BOJ kept policy steady, as widely expected, bu kept the pressure on the government to make fiscal reforms.
- In Australia, the number of jobs fell by -10.2 mln, but the unemployment rate was steady at 5.70%.
- Canadian jobs data are due on Friday following a recent run of soft reports.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.75% 0bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
||Bund 1.67% -2bp
||U.S. 2.59% -3bp
||North America: Higher|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 16 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Fri 16 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN- Holiday
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 15:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.