Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday August 27, 2013 - 20:52:57 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Markets expect Syrian action. Strong German IFO
|Markets expect Syrian action. Strong German IFO|
28 August 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: No Major Data. Europe: GB- Distributive Trades. North America: US- Weekly Mortgages, Current Account, Pending Homes Sales, Weekly Energy, 5-yr Auction.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Current Account, Pending Homes Sales, 5-yr Auction
- U.S. Consumer Confidence data improved in August from July, but still remained below June's level. The two major U.S. sentiment surveys appear to be topping out. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- The August German IFO survey was considerably stronger than expected. The data were in line with other German reports.
- Comments by U.S. Secretary of State Kerry on Monday are being taken as a threat against Syria. Some expect U.S.-led action by Thursday. Emerging Markets were weaker again..
- The Treasury said it expects the U.S. to hit its debt ceiling by mid-October. This is set up a major budget battle charade with Congress at that time which should impact financial markets adversely.
- Month end also sees the usual slew of Japanese data.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.75% -2bp
||Asia Close Weak/Mixed|
||Bund 1.87% -6bp
||U.S. 2.77% -4bp
||North America: Lower|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 17 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Wed 18 July 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Thu 19 July 2018
AA 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Jun 2018
A 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.